The generous 4 bedroom home offers the key to effortless family living with an open plan living | dining area welcoming in natural light through enormous floor-to-ceiling windows. Feel connected with the outdoors in this beautiful home, brimming with both style and space.
Amongst the many highlights of this grand property is the additional theatre room and study, as well as four double bedrooms all with built-in or walk-in robes. At the rear of the home is the alfresco of your dreams! Featuring an elegantly decked patio, the backyard is adorned with easy-care reticulated gardens and a synthetic lawn for no-hassle maintenance.
With Eagles training grounds, Graham Farmer Freeway, Optus Stadium and Perth City all within arm’s reach, convenience is at your fingertips. As well as that, the array of nearby local schools, shops, cafes, resturants and ever-popular Rayment Park are just a few steps away for the kids, you will love living here!
* Open plan living and alfresco for supreme entertaining
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bench and gas cooking
* Bath and separate shower included in both modern bathrooms
* Generous bedrooms, all with built-in or walk-in robes
* Separate study, home theatre
* Marri timber flooring, 2.6m high ceilings
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Separate laundry
* Shopper’s access from double garage plus additional parking bay
* Close to Belmont Forum, Swan River, Perth CBD, Crown Perth, Victoria Park café strip and supermarkets
* Quietly positioned on a 555 m² Green Title block
* Minutes from local schools including Ursula Frayne Catholic College, Lathlain Primary School and St Augustine’s Primary School
Town of Victoria Park | $ 2332.78pa
Water Corporation | $ 1080.76 pa
Land Area | 555 m²