Set atop a sprawling 1012m² allotment with an inviting frontage and a desirable North-facing rear, this quintessential character home presents an extremely rare opportunity for families, developers and investors alike.
Solid and spacious, this 1950’s-built brick and tile home has plenty of life left yet. The building itself is a generous 204m² and comprises formal and informal living areas, a spacious central kitchen with stainless steel appliances, three large bedrooms and two bathrooms. A fully self-contained one-bedroom studio, with its own kitchen, is ideal for independent teenagers, in-laws or inveterate guests.
Conveniently located in the sought-after ‘Avenues’ of Como, within walking distance to Penrhos College, Collier Primary School and Curtin University, this is the perfect place to raise your family, invest for the future or develop for profit.
Currently zoned R20 with an inviting 20.12m frontage, making it a potential duplex block, there are options aplenty here, including;
* Move straight in and enjoy the multitude of benefits the home currently offers
* Renovate and extend the existing residence to suit your family dynamic
* Demolish and rebuild your dream home and create a lifetime of memories
* Retain the existing residence and create a new lot at the rear
* Demolish the existing residence and create two new 506m² lots
* Rent the property out while you make plans for the future
A lifetime of choice awaits, but for now, you only have to make one. Hurry, because opportunities this good seldom last for long.
NB: Buyers are required to make their own enquiries with relevant authorities regarding any development potential the property may have.