This rare first floor north-west facing corner unit overlooking Sir James Mitchell Park on the Swan River offers an ultra-convenient location & is refreshingly spacious. More specifically, the residence features:
– A roomy 49m2 of living space with high ceilings
– Your own laundry (not a communal one)
– A secure gated complex with your own car bay
– Balcony views of the river that can’t be built out
– Walking distance to the Angelo & Mends St precincts
– Exceptionally well maintained with brand new carpets & skirting boards throughout
When you step inside, the space will surprise you. The generous, light-filled open plan kitchen, living and meals area is made for convenient living & further enhanced by the feature mirror installation to the eastern wall making you feel right at home. The neutral tones throughout provide the perfect blank canvas for you to make this space your own.
The property has a generously sized bedroom, with a floor to ceiling mirrored robe providing ample storage, in addition the bedroom is conveniently serviced by combined bathroom & laundry.
Whether you’re a first homebuyer, downsizer, or investing for the future, 23/240 Mill Point Rd will not disappoint!
In addition, the property also has,
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Rental appraisal of $450/week
– Both lift and direct stair access
– Modern fixtures & fittings (taps, basin, shower rose, oyster lights)
– NBN & Foxtel ready
– Furniture in photos can be included as part of the sale on request
City of South Perth | $1,607 p/a
Water Corporation | $830 p/a
Strata (Admin & Reserve) | $1,516 p/qtr