OFFERS CLOSING JULY 17th @ 2PM
Perfectly positioned on Coleridge Place at the end of Wyss Lane, with forever views over North Lake & the Darling Ranges, this is 26 Coleridge Place, the classic single level family home you’ve been waiting for. Originally built in 1987 by a master builder as his forever home, the expertly crafted residence has been meticulously maintained since, and is ready for you to make it your own.
As you make your way through the brass embossed double front doors, you will be greeted by the timeless feature atrium at the entry, and a separate formal lounge area for those special occasions. Also located at the front of the home is the generously sized study which gets filled with light from the morning sun. The study, with its feature timber lined raked ceilings & own separate entry for those who require some space if working from home is one of the many features in the home that will be sure to impress.
You will be surprised with the large proportions & high ceilings to the main open plan kitchen, meals & living areas, along with it being further complemented by classic features of yesteryear such as a bar & wood fired heater. Connected to the main living areas & extensive galley style kitchen is an extra-large alfresco that’s filled with lush greenery, perfect for those family events. You’ll find you can’t help but feel at home in this cleverly designed abode.
Only minutes away from Fiona Stanley and St John of God Murdoch Hospitals, plus the added convenience of Murdoch University being in walking distance too. With the freeway and Murdoch train station in close proximity, this one can’t be missed. For the walkers among you, prepare to be impressed by the always popular Bibra lake walking tracks at the bottom of the hill. A short stroll to the Kardinya Park Shopping Centre & falling within the optional intake area for both Melville Senior High School & Fremantle College, the choice yours!
Other Features Include:
– New Fujitsu reverse cycle Air-conditioning to all rooms in the home
– AND a ducted evaporative system too
– Freshly painted ceilings to both bathrooms
– New taps
– Wood heater
– Feature Atrium with own fountain & sprinkler system
– Full height tiling to bathrooms
– Battery backup to garage roller door
– Garden Shed
– 3 x gas bayonets throughout the home
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, hidden cupboard pot drawers, large pantry
– Externals: security lighting, giant alfresco,
– Established tree’s galore with a huge fig tree in the front yard, a giant fully laden orange tree in the back & even a dwarf mandarin too!
– Room for caravan and boat parking in the fully fenced front yard
– Multiple living areas with extra high ceilings
– Double front doors
– Retic system
– Wardrobes & ceiling fans to bedrooms
– Custom timber joinery bar to the living area
City of Cockburn | $1,800 p/a
Water Corporation | $1,189 p/a