Nestled in a highly sought-after pocket of Wilson, this charming villa is privately setback off the street and is just a 400m walk to the popular Lo Quay River Café and Canning River foreshore. Entertaining outdoors is a breeze with a paved patio and secondary terrace complemented by established lawns and plantar boxes … a surprising space you will love!
Conveniently-located only 8 minutes by road to Westfield Carousel and 16 minutes to Perth Airport, indulge in an abundance of leisure activities in and around the Canning River Regional Park.
First home buyers, investors, and downsizers will appreciate all this property has to offer, including:
– spacious tiled living room with built-in TV unit/shelving and reverse cycle air conditioning
– kitchen with ample bench space and storage, a fridge recess, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and direct access to the backyard
– good-sized master bedroom, with triple built-in robe and reverse-cycle air conditioning
– two minor bedrooms with ceiling fans, and one with a built-in robe
– functional bathroom with separate laundry and W/C
– double carport with pedestrian access to the backyard
– instantaneous gas hot water system
– fold-out clothesline, external storeroom, and powered garden shed
Act quickly or risk missing out! For further information or to arrange your private inspection, please contact Ryan Constantine on 0408 905 138.
City of Canning | $1,616 p/a
Water Corporation | $889 p/a
Strata Admin | $547 p/qtr
Strata Reserve | $187 p/qtr