Your dream retreat! This executive 2-bedroom apartment offers more than just a place to call home – it provides an unparalleled lifestyle experience. Step inside and be captivated by the upgraded interior that’s furnished to create a sense of luxury and comfort. Situated on the 4th floor, this apartment offers the perfect vantage point to witness the iconic Australia Day sky show, while also boasting panoramic views of the picturesque sunsets and the dazzling Perth skyline. The secure and expertly maintained High Tor complex ensures peace of mind for all residents, with its own gardener and caretaker, allowing you to indulge in the resort-like amenities and immerse yourself in the serene and idyllic landscaped gardens. With a lock and leave lifestyle, you can truly embrace the freedom and convenience this “Move in ready” apartment offers. You will notice there is storage galore in the many added cabinets, ensuring every item has its place, while the north-west corner location floods the space with natural light and provides uninterrupted sunset views and memorising lights as the sun goes down. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this apartment your own personal oasis.
For country buyers seeking a lock and leave city base, you’ll quickly realise 45/154 Mill Point is the perfect choice. In addition, this unit offers the convenience of a secure and undercover car bay, a feature that sets it apart as only some of the units in the building have this amenity. Whether you are an owner occupier or an astute investor, this apartment is ready for you now. Furthermore, the sale includes all furniture, appliances, and homewares, making it an even more appealing option for those looking for a hassle-free move-in experience.
The High Tor building is truly special, offering a unique living experience. As you walk through the grounds, you’ll be greeted by beautiful gardens that surround the complex, creating a serene and peaceful atmosphere. This resort-style complex boasts a refreshing pool, which is meticulously tested daily by the caretaker to ensure its cleanliness and safety for all residents to enjoy. Additionally, there is a BBQ area where you can gather with friends and family for outdoor dining and fun. For those who enjoy cycling, there is a secure and lockable bike storage room available within the complex. And if you have a green thumb, you’ll appreciate the herb garden, where you can grow and harvest your own herbs for culinary delights. With its stunning gardens and fantastic amenities, this apartment complex is a true oasis that offers a lifestyle of relaxation and enjoyment.
The property also boasts a fantastic location that offers convenience and easy access to various amenities. Residents of High Tor have the privilege of using a private stairway, exclusively for their use, which leads them from the enchanting gardens down to the picturesque Swan River foreshore and Sir James Mitchell Park. Within walking distance, you’ll find both the vibrant Mends St and Angelo St precincts, where you can easily access Coles, Angelo St Markets, gyms, retail shops, and everything else you may need. This location is particularly ideal for those working in the city, as the ferry and multiple bus stops are right on your doorstep, providing convenient transportation options. With its proximity to essential services and transportation hubs, this apartment’s location is truly unbeatable.
Other Features Include:
• Completely refurbished including major work to the apartment done by the current owner such as drylining the internal walls for a flawless painted finish
• This picture-perfect apartment has every upgrade you can think of, such as multiple power points in each bedroom (something you rarely see in 2 bed apartments)
• Renovated kitchen with wall-to-wall cupboards to maximise storage, including a brand-new mixer tap, linen cupboard, rangehood, gas cooktop & oven, water filter and microwave
• Complete repaint of entire apartment internally with Porters Paints finish to the internal walls by a specialist artisan applicator in “Duchess Satin”
• Upgraded commercial grade anodised sliding triple stacked doors assembly to balcony, with extra thick laminated glass for outstanding thermal & acoustic performance
• 2 x reverse cycle air-conditioning units (living area & master bedroom)
• Mirrored robes to both bedrooms
• Full height tiling to bathroom
• Quality internal doors & hardware
• Extra storage with its custom built-in cabinetry to the entry area
• Smart wired apartment with ethernet points throughout
• NBN is installed & ready to go (including its own battery back-up unit)
• Discretely hidden wall mounted fold out table for balcony entertaining
• Secondary shared Laundry (apartment does come with its own internal laundry facilities, including washer & dryer)
• Intercom access for your apartment & CCTV throughout the complex
• Meticulously maintained by the current owners, who will supply a warranty folder & instruction manual for the lucky buyer
• No separate gas bills as this is incorporated in your strata levy.
• Currently rent appraised at $600/wk
• Vacant and ready for a fast settlement for owner occupiers
Don’t miss out on this excellent living or investment opportunity! To avoid disappointment & secure this impeccable apartment, contact Lee Smith on 0447 843 345 today and request a private inspection.
City of South Perth | $1,891 p/a
Water Corporation | $1,039 p/a
Strata Admin/Reserve | $1,302/pqtr