NEW PRICE – OFFERS FROM $1,290,000
DUPLEX BLOCK WITH INVESTMENT POTENTIAL
Introducing 649 Canning Highway, Alfred Cove, available exclusively through Bourkes Property. This 1950’s, 5-bedroom, 1-bathroom green title property on a duplex block with multiple options is the one you’ve been waiting for. Conveniently located a short stroll away from shops, public transport & the Swan River, right across from the picturesque Tomkins Park and in one of Perth’s most in demand riverside precincts, this one will not last!
Here are just a few reasons why this unique property is so special:
– 1,012m2 “North Facing” R20 duplex block (subject to WAPC approval)
– Option for the owner to retain the front house (minus the garage) and build at the rear
– Currently tenanted on a periodic lease at $350/week
– Rent appraised on a single lease at $750/wk
– For the savvy investor, there is the option to rent the rooms separately for a potential impressive rental income, i.e. five rooms at $300/wk each to students, a hypothetical $1,500/wk total return
– Option for business owners to operate out of the existing house, with a change of use having been previously approved by council
– Property includes air-conditioning, alarm system & network cabling from when previously used as an office
– To be sold on an “As Is” basis & with an electrical safety certificate
Properties with this many options do not last, so don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity.
To book a private viewing or find out when the next home open is, contact Lee Smith at Bourkes Property today on 0447 843 345 or email@example.com
City of Melville | $1,696 p/a
Water Corporation | $1,154 p/a