HALO on Mount is ahead of its time in architecture and offers all the necessary elements of LIGHT, WATER AND AIR, in an unbeatable location.
This is a unique opportunity to live close to the CBD, in an urban style state of the art building only a few years old. Welcome to Halo on Mount Apartments.
One of the stand out features is the spacious enclosed winter garden to utilize all throughout the year. This creates multiple living spaces, in this open- plan perfectly designed two bedroom abode.
Such a fantastic investment for the future! Register your interest today.
• Two double sized bedrooms
• Two modern bathrooms with lots of light
• Built in robes to both bedrooms
• One undercover secure car bay with direct lift access to apartment
• Huge 20sqm enclosed balcony for extra living space
• Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and twin sink
• Separate laundry room
• Intercom system with remote entry access
• Miele stovetop
• Carpeted throughout living area
• Double glazed glass windows throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Two WC’s
• Storeroom larger than usual to store bikes and excess storage
• Sophisticated layout and designed to reduce energy consumption
• This property does have a tenant in place paying $640 / week in a fixed term lease until September 2024
• Situated right at the base of Mount Street (walk over the footbridge & you’re in the City!)
• State of the Art architecturally designed building in one of Perth’s sought after locations!
• NEXT Generation Health and Lifestyle Club – Tennis anyone?
• A short drive into the Western Suburbs and a short walk into CBD on foot
• Mount Street Café across the road – Tapas in the evening and coffee to start the day
• Walks and picnics in Kings Park, who needs a garden, you have the best on your doorstep
City of Perth | $2,373 p/a
Water Corporation | $1,608 p/a
Strata Admin | $1,675 p/qtr
Strata Reserve | $481 p/qtr