It’s easy to see why Kensington is so desirable and attractive to many. Leafy tree-lined streets with beautiful family homes are in abundance in the sought-after suburb, but it doesn’t get much better than this exceptional residence.
Secluded and secretly tucked away in a quiet, charming cul-de-sac the superb family abode offers a spacious free flowing floorplan with blackbutt flooring throughout to match contemporary modern aesthetics. Boasting 262 m² of internal living space and perfectly positioned optimising every inch of the 694 m² parcel of land, this impressive single-level home will suit families of all shapes and sizes
Accommodation comprises four or five bedrooms (the option is yours) all complete with beautiful plantation shuttering including a huge master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and a resort-inspired ensuite, a large family bathroom, a guest w/c and powder room, an additional theatre room and an entertaining retreat most only dream of.
An expansive open-plan lounge and dining area, the centrepiece of the home, has a magnificent designer kitchen boasting European appliances, ample storage, a walk-in pantry, and a substantial-sized breakfast bar. Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors not only allow for an abundance of natural light to permeate the room beautifully but lead you to your private outdoor sanctuary.
Luscious, manicured plants and trees surround the undercover BBQ alfresco area showcasing attractive travertine flooring and the 8-metre swimming pool that is overlooked by a fabulous cabana-styled area creating a tranquil space for rest and relaxation which flow effortlessly together. This is a special place where lasting memories will be made.
This unique family home is an entertainer’s paradise in every sense and rarely found, you simply can’t afford to miss this!
Additional features you’ll love:
– Secure double garage
– Fully automatic reticulation system for front and rear gardens
– Front garden seated decked area
– Laundry room with w/c
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Heated bathroom towel railings
– Added storage room and linen cupboard
– Built in mini fridge and gas BBQ
– Solar heated swimming pool with pool cover
– Side access
Location you’ll discover:
– Minutes from George Street cafe & cluster of shops
– Walking distance to the Swan River foreshore and Victoria Parks best hotspots such as the Dutch Trading Company, The Broken Hill, and Vic Park Hotels.
– Catchment zone for the Kensington Primary School