Located on a 415m² block, the light shades of grey and white set the scene for the excellence lying within this sleek and contemporary property.
Upon entry, you’ll be greeted by high 31c ceilings and Livingstone grey ceramic tiled floors that flow seamlessly throughout the home and out to the private alfresco area.
The kitchen is the centerpiece of this home, featuring glass splash backs, a five burner gas cooktop, a 900mm stove, and ample storage space, all enhanced by a stunning waterfall island stone bench. The kitchen also leads to a butler’s pantry and a combined laundry and linen area with plenty of additional storage.
The open-plan dining and living area has multiple windows, providing abundant natural light and a large theatre room available for the entire family to create lasting memories.
Step outside and you’ll find an outdoor living space that seamlessly blends with the interior. Sliding doors offer a smooth transition to a generous alfresco area that’s perfect for hosting guests or simply enjoying quality time with family. The low-maintenance garden area also provides ample space for children and pets to play and explore.
You can easily access your double remote lock-up garage through a convenient shopper’s entry at the property. Additionally, the surrounding area boasts expansive parkland that’s perfect for the family to explore and enjoy.
Here are some additional features that you’re sure to love:
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfortable living all year round
* NBN fibre connection directly to the house for high-speed internet
* Large double vanity in the ensuite for added luxury
* Walk-in wardrobe in the master suite for ample storage
* Soft-close drawers in the kitchen
* Powder room for guests’ comfort
* All minor bedrooms have double built-in robes
* Secure double-powered lock-up garage
* Instant gas hot water system for energy efficiency
* Large bathtub for a relaxing soak
* Fully reticulated gardens for easy maintenance
* Rear home for added privacy
* Outdoor gas point for BBQ for effortless outdoor entertaining
* Colourbond fencing for durability and appeal
* Timber Venetians for added warmth and charm
Conveniently located only 7 km from the Perth CBD and on your doorstep, you are greeted with access to the Optus Stadium, Crown Perth Entertainment Precinct, Swan River, East Perth, and Gloucester Park.
A short drive from key facilities including the Belmont Forum, Belmont Oasis Swimming Complex, Reading Cinemas, Domestic and International Airports, CBD, Ascot and Belmont Racecourses, and Mineral Resource Park.
With its stunning design and impeccable features, this luxurious home is sure to leave you in awe. We can’t wait to welcome you to this exceptional property.
Floor plan available on application.
City of Belmont | $2,033
Water Corporation | $1,389