This beautiful 1940s bungalow character home is immaculately presented.
Located on beautiful sought after street in the heart of Como.
This home is perfect for families, professionals or retired couples looking to enjoy luxury and space.
Features that will wow and impress you:
– Gated electronic gate entrance
– Large front yard with lawn and low maintenance garden that is shaded in the morning by a beautiful tree
– Raised front porch to sit and enjoy
– 3 good size bedrooms (1x with fixed wardrobes)
– 1.5 bath (2x toilets)
– 2 fantastic living areas
-Gas fireplace in the main living room
– 1 x games/theatre room which could double as a fourth bedroom
– Office space to allow you to work from home complete with split system aircon
– Separate laundry
– Bar (near back living area)
– Bifold doors leading to undercover outdoor area perfect for entertaining
– Including in lease is dishwasher, washing machine, 2x fridges, 2x TV, pizza oven
– reverse cycle ducted air conditioning in main living areas and bedrooms
Superbly situated in one of Como's most central locations, it's easy to appreciate the convenience that this lifestyle presents. For working professionals, the Perth CBD is a 7-minute drive away with numerous public transport routes nearby too. Enjoy morning walks to Neil McDougall Park or Comer Reserve. A 5 minute drive will have you at South Perth Foreshore for an afternoon run or lunch along the river. Primary schools such as Curtin and Como Primary are nearby, as well as secondary schooling such as Como Secondary College, Aquinas College and Penrhos College.
Please note the following:
– This lease excludes the use of the shed
– Unfortunately the property does not suit pets
– Lawn mowing included
Please register your details by clicking the button to “book an inspection” or “register for an inspection”. You will then receive an email with a link to apply.